BASIC MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Are you ready to become a professional manager ?
- Do you fully understand the roles and the responsibilities of a manager in a company?
- Can you comprehend and analyze the corporate financial statements, from there understand the corporate status thoroughly and propose appropriate plans?
- As a leader, do you know how to promote your leadership skills, encourage and inspire the team’s determination to achieve a set target?
- Are you well aware and skilled enough to train your subordinates?
Our “Basic Management Skills” training course will help you understand the roles, responsibilities of a manager and equip yourself with the most necessary basic management skills. From there, you can promote your ability to the fullest as a manager, quickly become a right-hand man of your company’s strategy and development in Vietnam.
- Understanding the roles and the responsibilities of a manager
- Comprehending basic management skills
- Managers, Assistant Managers, Supervisors and etc.
Part 1: What is management?
Part 2: The roles of a manager
Part 3: Efficient management skills
- The position and the roles of a manager
- The assigned responsibilities and proper attitude at work
- Necessary skills for a manager
1. Basic knowledge in management
2. Management by objectives MBO
- Operating cash flow in a company
- Understanding financial statements
3. Working with subordinate
- Target setting method
- PDCA cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Act)
- Result Assessment
Part 4: Action Plan ~ Management ability enhancement
- Improve communication, way of receiving report from subordinate (Hou-ren-sou)
- On-job training method (OJT)
- Task assignment and delegation
- Giving praise & recommendations
- Motivating subordinate
Until 2018 the number of participants reached the number 1.353 person.
*Number of evaluators: 1.295 person.
Download “Basic Management Skills"pamphlet (PDF version) here.