Enhance Leadership skills, lead the team to the success!
- Do you believe that leadership is not a born gift but is generated through the process of continuously learning and practicing?
- Have you wondered why profound knowledge and great experience are just not enough to help you become a good leader? If the answer is yes, then do you know what you are lacking?
- As a team leader, do you know how to lead and encourage your team members in order to bring out the best of their capabilities and achieve team’s objectives?
- Understand role of a leader as well as required qualities and skills to be a good leader.
- Be able to apply communication skills, task management and problem solving skills into practice
- Understand how to effectively lead team members and enhance work efficiency.
- Middle manager and candidates for middle manager position (Department manager/ Vice manager, supervisor and project manager)
Part 1: Building foundation for a leader
Part 2: Developing your leadership skills
- The definition and roles of a leader
- The differences between a manager and a leader
- Leadership styles and their impact
1. Persuasive communication skill
2. Problem solving skill
- Communication barriers and solutions
- Verbal & Non-verbal communication
- The art of listening
- Conducting effective meetings
3. Coaching skill
- Problem identification methods
- Problem solving process
- Techniques for developing alternatives
- Techniques for gaining consensus
- Role of a leader as a problem solver
4. High-performance team building
- The process of coaching
- Roles of a leader in coaching
- Human issue management
5. Employee motivation skill
- Team building process
- The fundamentals for an effective team
- Dealing with internal & external politics
- VRoles of a leader in team building
~ A facilitator, mediator and negotiator
Part 3: Action plan to develop leadership skill
- Motivation theories and their applications
- Guidelines for setting SMART goals
- Self-actualization in the tea
Until 2017, the number of participants have reached to 592 participants.
* Number of evaluators: 572
Download “Leadership Skill Development" pamphlet (PDF version) here: