Logical Report Writing Skill
Have you got any of the following problems when writing and submitting the report to your superior?
- You felt so annoyed as you were asked to revise the report so many times, and you could understand what your superior expects from this report?
- The superior was not convinced by what you presented in the report, while you need to persuade him!
- The superior sometimes commented ”I do not understand what you mean” while you tried to make a lot of details to explain.
Through the course, you will understand report’s various types, characteristics, and purposes, also learn how to logically structure the content, write the sentence and design the report to be able give out an easy-to-understand and persuasive report.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through exercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understanding how to write report and important points for writing a good report.
- Be able to make a brief and clear report so that the readers can understand easily.
- Staff, Leaders, Managers or candidates for the above position
Part 1: Types of reports
Part 2: Let’s think of structure of a persuasive report !
- Common types of report
- Types of reports and the main points, basic requirements for each type of reports.
- Attention before writing a report (5W1H)
Part 3: Presenting the report in writing
- The sequence to structure the story
- Appling logical thinking into story structure (Triangle logic, Logic tree, MECE)
- General structure for each type of report
Part 4: Action Plan
- Basic requirements when make the report: Precise, Specific, Easy to understand
- Requirements for reports using MS.Word
- Requirements for reports using MS.Powerpoint
- Other tools to write reports (Email..)
- Attending a meeting
“Logical Report Writing Skill” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking “Logical Report Writing Skill” course.