Production Cost Calculation
Comprehend production cost calculation methods in order to propose effective cost control strategies and highly profitable business plans!
- Do you well understand about the main elements of production cost?
- Are you fully equipped with the knowledge of production cost calculation methods?
- Do you know how to set sales price which is highly competitive and profitable?
- Do you know how to use production cost calculation methods to analyze and control costs as well as make business plan effectively?
“Production cost calculation” training course at AIMNEXT VIETNAM could provide you adequate knowledge of production cost calculation methods as well as their applications to cost management.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understand the roles and importance of production cost calculation.
- Comprehend production cost calculation methods and be able to apply to set sales price and analyze profitability.
- Enhance the awareness of controlling costs and making effective business plan with high profitability.
- Factory manager, manager and candidate for the stated positions
Part 1: Purposes of production cost calculation
Part 2: Production cost definition
Part 3: Production cost calculation
Part 4: Profitability analysis based on method of calculating direct production cost
- Main components of product cost
- 3 main elements of production cost
- Direct costs and indirect costs
- The structure of production cost
- Basic understanding of production cost calculation
- Production cost calculation methods
- Cost management by using standard production cost
- Break-even point
- Break-even point analysis
"Production Cost Calculation" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.