Professional Sales Skill (B2B)
Important lessons & tips for sales success
Sales Skill Improvement - A key to increase business revenue!
- How to identify and obtain potential customers in order to increase market share?
- How to make a great first impression with customers?
- How to present product/ service persuasively?
- How to maintain customer loyalty?
“Professional Sales Skill” training course provides necessary knowledge and techniques to build up strong relationships with customers, to increase sales number as well as business’ activities.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Be able to use information from different sources in order to identify potential customers.
- Understand thoroughly necessary skills and whole professional sales process in order to increase sales productivity and sales number.
- Be able to create more sales opportunities after having contract signed
- Sales staff, business staff and etc.
Part 1: Identify potential customers
Part 2: 5-Step Process of approaching & selling products/ service to customers
- Identify and classify new customers
- Method of identifying new customers
- Build and develop potential customer database
1. Step 1: Preparation for approaching customer
2. Step 2 : Sales meeting presentation
- Search for customers’ information
- Select right person to approach
- Make the most effective approaching plan
3. Step 3: Product/ Service presentation & Negotiation
- Start sales meeting presentation effectively ~ 30-second first impression!
- Identify customers’ needs & create sales opportunity
~ Listening and questioning techniques
- Important tips for a successful sales meeting
4. Step 4: Close sales negotiation
- Method of presenting product/ service
- Negotiation techniques
~ Frequent situations and solutions
5. Step 5: Sign a business contract
- Hints of closing sales negotiation
- Types of closing sales negotiation & solutions
Part 3: Summarize and Action Plan
- Important tips for signing business contract.
- Maintain professional customer care.
- Create new sales opportunities
~ Signing a business contract is only the beginning stage ~
~ Make a action plan for improving sales skills ~
Until April 2017
31Participants have joined this course.
16Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 73%).
97%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 57%).
"Professional Sale Skills" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.