Basic Management Skills
Are you ready to become a professional manager ?
Do you fully understand the roles and the responsibilities of a manager in a company?
propose appropriate plans?
Can you comprehend and analyze the corporate financial statements, from there understand the corporate status thoroughly and
a set target?
As a leader, do you know how to promote your leadership skills, encourage and inspire the team’s determination to achieve
Are you well aware and skilled enough to train your subordinates?
Our “Basic Management Skills” training course will help you understand the roles, responsibilities of a manager and equip yourself with the most necessary basic management skills. From there, you can promote your ability to the fullest as a manager, quickly become a right-hand man of your company’s strategy and development in Vietnam.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understanding the roles and the responsibilities of a manager
- Comprehending basic management skills
- Managers, Assistant Managers, Supervisors and etc.
Part 1: What is management?
Part 2: The roles of a manager
Part 3: Efficient management skills
- The position and the roles of a manager
- The assigned responsibilities and proper attitude at work
- Necessary skills for a manager
1. Basic knowledge in management
2. Management by objectives MBO
- Operating cash flow in a company
- Understanding financial statements
3. Working with subordinate
- Target setting method
- PDCA cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Act)
- Result Assessment
Part 4: Action Plan ~ Management ability enhancement
- Improve communication, way of receiving report from subordinate (Hou-ren-sou)
- On-job training method (OJT)
- Task assignment and delegation
- Giving praise & recommendations
- Motivating subordinate
Until April 2017
751Participants have joined this course.
194Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 78%)
100%Participants evaluate the consultant "Good" ("Very good" is 54%)
“Basic Management Skills” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Basic Management Skills" course