Basic Management Skills
Are you ready to become a professional manager ?
Do you fully understand the roles and the responsibilities of a manager in a company?
Can you comprehend and analyze the corporate financial statements, from there understand the corporate status thoroughly and propose appropriate plans?
As a leader, do you know how to promote your leadership skills, encourage and inspire the team’s determination to achieve a set target?
Are you well aware and skilled enough to train your subordinates?
Our “Basic Management Skills” training course will help you understand the roles, responsibilities of a manager and equip yourself with the most necessary basic management skills. From there, you can promote your ability to the fullest as a manager, quickly become a right-hand man of your company’s strategy and development in Vietnam.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understanding the roles and the responsibilities of a manager
- Comprehending basic management skills
- Managers, Assistant Managers, Supervisors and etc.
Part 1: What is management?
Part 2: The roles of a manager
Part 3: Efficient management skills
- The position and the roles of a manager
- The assigned responsibilities and proper attitude at work
- Necessary skills for a manager
1. Basic knowledge in management
2. Management by objectives MBO
- Operating cash flow in a company
- Understanding financial statements
3. Working with subordinate
- Target setting method
- PDCA cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Act)
- Result Assessment
Part 4: Action Plan ~ Management ability enhancement
- Improve communication, way of receiving report from subordinate (Hou-ren-sou)
- On-job training method (OJT)
- Task assignment and delegation
- Giving praise & recommendations
- Motivating subordinate
Until April 2017
751Participants have joined this course.
194Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 78%)
100%Participants evaluate the consultant "Good" ("Very good" is 54%)
“Basic Management Skills” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Basic Management Skills" course