Leadership Skill Development
~Enhance Leadership skills, lead the team to the success!~
Are you focusing on developing leadership skill to ensure your team effectiveness?
- Do you believe that leadership is not a born gift but is generated through the process of continuously learning and practicing?
- Have you wondered why profound knowledge and great experience are just not enough to help you become a good leader? If the answer is yes, then do you know what you are lacking?
- As a team leader, do you know how to lead and encourage your team members in order to bring out the best of their capabilities and achieve team’s objectives?
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client's company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understand role of a leader as well as required qualities and skills to be a good leader.
- Be able to apply communication skills, task management and problem solving skills into practice
- Understand how to effectively lead team members and enhance work efficiency.
- Middle manager and candidates for middle manager position (Department manager/ vice manager, supervisor and project manager)
Part 1: Building foundation for a leader
Part 2: Developing your leadership skills
- The definition and roles of a leader
- The differences between a manager and a leader
- Leadership styles and their impact
1. Persuasive communication skill
2. Problem solving skill
- Communication barriers and solutions
- Verbal & Non-verbal communication
- The art of listening
- Conducting effective meetings
3. Coaching skill
- Problem identification methods
- Problem solving process
- Techniques for developing alternatives
- Techniques for gaining consensus
- Role of a leader as a problem solver
4. High-performance team building
- The process of coaching
- Roles of a leader in coaching
- Human issue management
5. Employee motivation skill
- Team building process
- The fundamentals for an effective team
- Dealing with internal & external politics
- VRoles of a leader in team building
~ A facilitator, mediator and negotiator
Part 3: Action plan to develop leadership skill
- Motivation theories and their applications
- Guidelines for setting SMART goals
- Self-actualization in the tea
Until April 2017
592Participants have joined this course.
120Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 87%).
98%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 68%).
“Leadership Skill Development” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Leadership Skill Development" course.