QUALITY CONTROL CIRCLE (QCC)
Are you encountering difficulties when implementing quality control circle (QCC) activities at your factory?
- Do you wish to implement QCC activities at factoriy in Vietnam at the same level as it is in Japan?
- Do you wish to be able to understand the meaning and effective implementation process of QCC activities clearly?
- You are implementing QCC activities, but your team members have not fully understood the meaning and actively participant in these activities. Do you wish to know the way to make QCC activities actively?
- Through QCC activities, you wish to bring up the leader and to raise awareness of quality and improvement activities for team members?
Do you know? One of the things which leads to the super quality of Japanese products and trademark "Made in Japan" is QCC activities. However, when these activities are implemented in other countries, not understanding of QCC deeply makes it not achieve the desired results.
“Quality Control Circle ” training course of AIMNEXT VIETNAM will help you understand the fundamental knowledge and the implementation of QCC from the most basic points. Through this, you could implement and participate effectively in QCC activities at your factory.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understanding the basic concept, content and important elements of QCC activities.
- Comprehending the QCC implementation process and the essential QC tools to actively participate to the activities.
- Understanding the role of leader and team members, improving leadership ability and QCC implementing skill.
- The company is researching to implement QCC activities.
- QCC leader and members.
- Staffs related to QC, Production, HR, IE activities or interesting QCC activities.
Part 1: What is Quality Control Circle?
Part 2: The implementation of QCC
- 1.1 What is QC (Quality Control)?
- 1.2 History and development of QCC
- 1.3 Definition and purpose of QCC
- 1.4 Main activities of QCC
- 1.5 Three important benefits and what to learn from QCC activities
Part 3: Apply QC tools for solving problem!
- 2.1 The establishment of QCC group (Leader/ Members)
- 2.2 Points for organizing and conducting QCC meetings
- 2.3 Problem solving methodology and QCC Story.
- What is QCC story?
- Steps for solving problems following QC Story
1. Choosing topic
2. Study of current situation and target setting
3. Making action plan
4. Cause Analysis
5. Effect assessment
6. Kiểm tra hiệu quả
7. Standardization and daily management
8. Review and determination of next matter
9. Next plan
Part 4: Summarize and making action plan
- The essential QC tools for solving problem
- The common diagram and important points
- Check sheet
- Pareto chart
- Cause-and-effect diagrams
- Tree Diagram
- Matrix chart
Until April 2017
248Participants have joined this course.
38Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 69%).
100%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 47%).
"Quality Control Circle" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Quality Control Circle" course.