5S Implementation at factory
Acquire sufficient leadership to promote 5S activities
As a factory leader, are you already being able to effectively conduct and maintain 5S activities at the shopfloor?
- Are you aware of the importance and roles of 5S implementation at the factory?
- Are you well-equipped with the knowledge of steps and processes of conducting 5S activities?
- Do you know how to check and evaluate the implementation of 5S activities at factory in general and at your section in particular?
- Do you know how to discipline your inferiors to obey the regulations of 5S implementation?
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understand the meaning of 5S and various tools and methods to conduct 5S at the worksite.
- Increase the capability of implementing 5S to the factory by line model practice.
- Supervisors, Team leaders and Line leaders etc.
Part 1: Overview of 5S
Part 2: Conducting 5S activities at factory
- What is 5S (Seiri – Seiton – Seiso – Seiketsu – Shitsuke)?
- The meaning & benefits of 5S implementation
- The roles & responsibilities of a leader in implementing 5S activities
2.1. Seiri (Sort)
2.2 Seiton (Set in order)
- Make plan and steps to implement “Red tag campaign”
- Methods of making red tag
- Why do the unnecessary things reappear?
2.3. Seiso (Shine)
- Make plan and steps to implement Seiton
- Visual management techniques (Mapping/ colouring working areas, Using boards for direction and equipment arrangement instruction )
- 7 principles and guidelines for implementing Seiton
2.4. Seiketsu (Standardize)
- Make plan and steps to implement Seiso (Clean, check and prevention process)
- Methods of making check list
- Guidelines for implementing Seiso
2.5. Shitsuke (Sustain)
- Maintain and standardize the implementation of 3S.
Part 3: Steps to conduct and evaluate 5S activities
- Discipline employees to obey the regulation of 5S implementation
- Organize movements promoting 5S activities
Part 4: 5S study tour at factory
- Develop policies and standards for 5S implementation
- Standardize the implementation of 5S activities
- Evaluate the implementation of 5S activities
Part 5: Action plan for implementing 5S at factory
- Visit the process of conducting 5S activities at factory
- Evaluate the implementation of 5S activities after study tour
Until April 2017
293Participants have joined this course.
92Companies have used our service for this course.
99%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 78%).
99%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 60%).
"5S Implementation at factory" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.