7 Tools of Quality Control
Applying 7 QC tools to enhance the capability of quality control!
At your factory…
- Though many data are collected, they haven’t been used effectively to strengthen quality control activities.
- When there is a case of defective product, it takes too much time to track the cause of the problem.
- The quality improvement activities do not meet your expectation.
So, what is the solution?
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understanding the basic knowledge and how to use each of 7 tools of Quality control.
- Comprehending the methods to draw 7 tools by using Microsoft Excel.
- Grasping 7 steps of problem solving and methods to apply 7 tools of QC to the reality of work.
- Managers, supervisors, leaders, QC staffs at the factory.
Part 1: First, let’s understand the concept of Quality Control!
Part 2: Understand and practice using 7 tools of Quality Control!
- The meaning and importance of Quality Control
- The difference between Quality Control and Quality Inspection
Part 3: Apply 7 tools, implementing Quality Control and improvement activities!
- Check sheet & exercise
- Pareto chart & exercise
- Cause-and-effect diagram & exercise
- Histogram & exercise
- X-R Control chart & exercise
- Scatter diagram & exercise
- Other chart & exercise
*Explain and practice drawing the charts by using Microsoft Excel.
Part 4: Action Plan
- Apply to the PDCA circle (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- 7 essential steps of the problem solving process, and the quality improvement activities
Until April 2017
400Participants have joined this course.
87Companies have used our service for this course.
99%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 74%).
98%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 61%).
"7 Tools of Quality control" pamphlet.
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "7 Tools of Quality control" course.