Business Skill Basics
To be successful in Japanese Enterprise
Before develop your expertise, what would you need?
- Why do Japanese people always have strict punctuality?
- What do Japanese enterprises want and what do your superiors expect from you – Do we actually understand each other?
- Why does your company usually have rotation at work? How does it affect your chance of promotion?
Can you answer all of the above questions exactly?
Do you agree with us? - No matter how excellent your expertise is, if you cannot capture your Japanese superior’s thinking and expectation and understand the management style as well as the process of executing business in Japanese company, you cannot be promoted and successful!
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understanding basic professional business knowledge.
- Understanding Japanese corporate culture and how to execute business in Japanese enterprise.
- Understanding the superior’s thinking and expectation in work, hence increasing the efficiency in mutual communication.
⇒ Increase productivity and promote personal ability to the fullest.
- Vietnamese employees working in Japanese enterprises
Part 1: First, let’s work as a professional!
~ Basic knowledge of a businessman ~
Part 2：Understand the thinking and expectation of Japanese superiors!
- Awareness of corporate business activities and its purpose
- Following corporate regulations/ rules
- Customers First
~ The differences in working style between Japanese and Vietnamese people ~
Part 3：Understand the management style of Japanese enterprises and make full use of chance to get promoted !
~ Compare Japanese enterprise & Europe-American enterprise (Vietnamese enterprise) ~
- Japanese way of thinking and executing business
- Vietnamese way of working: Strength and Weaknesses
- The gap and how to overcome the gap
Part 4：Summary & Action Plan
- Recruitment and rotation
- Working environment and culture
- Task and responsibility assignment method, decision making method
~ Problems relating to Vietnamese working style under the assessment of Japanese enterprise ~
Until April 2017
800Participants have joined this course.
212Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 79% )
99%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 61%)
“Business Skill Basics” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Business Skill Basics" course.