Claim Handling Skill
Improve claim handling skill to strengthen customer satisfaction
Has your company’s claim handling process been implemented smoothly and effectively?
- Are you fully aware of the importance of claim handling to customer satisfaction?
- Do you thoroughly understand steps for effectively handling customers’ complaints both inside and outside the company?
- Do you deeply comprehend each customer group’s unique concerns in order to tailor appropriate claim handling strategies?
“Claim handling skill” training course at AIMNEXT VIETNAM could help you deeply understand the roles of claim handling to customer satisfaction. Besides, this course also equips you with full knowledge of the process and methods to effectively deal with each specific customer groups.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Enhance the awareness of the importance and impacts of claim handling to customer satisfaction.
- Understand steps for implementing claim handling process.
- Strengthen communication skill and ways of handling customers
- Managers and staffs in departments that directly contact to clients (sales department, customer care department etc.)
Part 1: What is customer satisfaction (CS)?
Part 2: Customer claim & The structure of claim handling system
- What is customer satisfaction?
- Identify customer needs, wants and demands
- Key factors strengthening customer satisfaction
Part 3: Effective claim handling process
- What is customer claim? The meaning of claim handling
- ISO 10002 standard and PDCA cycle
- Steps of claim handling process based on ISO 10002 standard.
Part 4: Customer complaint behaviour & Communication skill for handling claims
- External claim handling process
- Internal corrective action process
- Product withdrawal process
Part 5: Action Plan
- Customer complaint behaviour
- Communication skill
- Ways of handling each specific customer groups
Until April 2017
130Participants have joined this course.
64Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 69%).
100%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 47%).
“Claim Handling Skill” pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.