Developing Capabilities for Factory Leader
To be equipped with skills, to make improvement and to train your workers
As a direct leaders at the factory, have you equipped yourself with all necessary skills to undertake the important tasks at the worksite?
- Do you fully understand the tasks and responsibility of a direct leader?
- Do you have a thorough grasp of the QCD management at the factory and make improvement in the workplace to meet the expectation of your manager?
- Do you know how to effectively lead and efficiently train your workers?
Be ready to apply for our training course “Developing capabilities of factory leader”, to create the chance of promotion for yourself as well as help your factory to ceaselessly improve quality, cut costs and enhance productivity.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Enhance the awareness of the tasks and responsibility of a direct leader.
- Comprehend knowledge of improvement activities for enhancing product’s quality and cutting cost, and be able to apply to the reality of the factory.
- Enhance leadership skill to manage subordinates and conduct the on-the-job training process efficiently (OJT).
- Junior factory leaders (team leader, line leader, supervisor etc.) and those who are candidates for the stated positions
Part 1: Understand tasks and basic working methods
Part 2: Enhance ability of QCD management
- Tasks and responsibilities of a direct leader at the factory.
- Daily tasks of a direct leader at the factory.
- Efficient working methods (Hourensou, 5W2H, PDCA, Teamwork)
~ Cutting costs and increasing productivity ~
Part 3: Leadership skill and worker management
- Kaizen acitivites and productivity improvement
ー 7 Muda, Kaizen principle
ー 5S, Visual management, 5WHY
- Increase machine’s productivity
- Quality improvement (In-process quality control, 7 QC tools)
- Safety management
Part 4: Action plan
- Leadership skill
- On-the-job training (TWI-JI)
- Motivation skill
Until April 2017
844Participants have joined this course.
113Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 82%).
100%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 60%).
"Developing capabilities for Factory leaders" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.
Participants should take these suggested courses below after taking "Developing capabilities for Factory leaders" course.