Are you well-prepared to become a production control manager?
- Do you thoroughly understand basic production operation and mechanism of production control ?
- Could you effectively implement the whole operation from planning to instruction, and monitoring in production?
- Do you know various useful tools for Kaizen in production, such as quality improvement and lead-time shortening?
Be ready to apply for our training course “Enhancing operation of Production control”, to equip yourself with necessary skills and knowledge to become an excellent production manager, in supporting company to increase profit by improving the operation of production control.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- To comprehend knowledges about basic operation of production control, as well as understand roles and responsibilities of a production control personnel.
- To understand whole operation from planning to instruction, monitoring of production and manage production activities properly. As a result, to promote Kaizen for quality, delivery and so on.
- Staffs, Leaders, Managers of production and production control Dept., or Managers of Engineering Dept., QC Dept. and other related Dept.
Part 1： What’s Production Control?
Part 2: Understand basic operation of production control!
- What’s production?
- Production methods and system
- The operation of Production Control
- Company’s expectation towards Production Control Dept.
- The responsibilities and authorities of Production Control Dept.
- KPI in Production Control
- Ideal image of a Production Control Manager
Part 3: Action Plan
- Understand production needs and decide production methods
- Evaluate current resources : 4M/SWOT analysis
- (P) Production planning
- Type of production plans
- How to make production plan : Tact time/Lead time
- Judgment of production plan : PERT/GUNT CHART
- Attention to make production planning : Bottleneck process
- (D) Production instructions ～To control QCDSME
- Information exchange among shifts
- Change management
- Deal with abnormality
- (C) Production monitoring
- Monitoring items and points
- Control activity : 5W2H
- Through report and information exchange : Hourensou
- (A) Continuous Kaizen (improvement) activity
- 3 Kaizen points : QCD /WI/RACI etc.
- Development of human resource: Job Rotation
- Other Kaizen activities : Inventory/Subcontractor/Visual management/4 Shyogen-hyo/KPI…
"Enhancing Operation of Production Control" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.