Effective recruitment to build up a strong human resource
Do your interviewing managers clearly understand the objectives and meaning of the recruitment interview?
- Are they able to set up a clear recruitment criteria based on the company’s culture and the job requirement?
- Do they have enough techniques in designing questions and giving situations to select the most suitable candidates based on the job requirements?
- Are they aware of the potential problems during the probation period to accompany the candidates to a successful recruitment?
Through our course, your interviewing managers shall be equipped with the most important skills for a successful interview!
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study and group discussion etc.
- Understand the importance and meaning of the recruitment interview.
- Be able to set up the objectives and recruitment criteria of the job, understand an effective interview process, and obtain techniques in giving questions and situations to evaluate the candidates’ various capabilities.
- Understand the potential obstacles to successfully accompany the candidates through the probation period in order to make sure the recruitment successful.
- Managers and staff involved in the interview and recruitment (Departmental Managers, HR managers and staff etc.)
Part 1: Overview of recruitment interview
Part 2: Preparation for the recruitment interview
- Overview of recruitment process
- Specify the sources to find the candidates.
- Various methods for recruitments selection.
- Overview of a recruitment interview
Part 3: Effective recruitment interview methods
- Objectives and plans of an interview.
- Structure of a professional recruitment interview.
- Understanding company culture, setting up objectives and recruitment criteria, and making the interview form.
Part 4: Important notes in recruitment interview
- Opening the interview~ Build up the trust with the candidates.
- Information enquiring ~ Evaluate and select the suitable candidates.
1. Design interview questions based on the recruitment criteria.
2. Give candidates typical situations to test candidates’ ability (KASH).
3. Communication skills: verbal and non-verbal language.
4. Other various skills: questioning skill, information exchange skill, note-taking skill, evaluation skill, etc.
5. Enquire information based on STAR rule and listen attentively.
- Concluding the interview ~ Promote the company’s brand image and leave candidates a good impression.
- After the interview: ~ Report the result and evaluation and suggest the suitable candidates.
Part 5: Action Plan
- Difficult situations in recruitment interview
- How to find out if the candidates are telling lie.
- Suitable and unsuitable questions in the interview
- Potential problems when accompanying candidates through their probationary period.
"Interviewing Skills" pamphlet.
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.