Staff Development Through Job instruction and Coaching
Prepare skills, methods and techniques for effective staff training
Do you clearly understand benefits and the importance of staff training and development in your career path as a manager?
- Have you already prepared yourself with necessary skills for staff training and development?
- Have you thoroughly obtained the most effective methods and process of job instruction and coaching for staff?
This “Staff development through Job Instruction and Coaching" course will help you to develop your staff’s ability, and together achieve the work target.
- Training venue:
- Training method:
At client’s company as required
Active learning through excercises, case study, role play and group discussion etc.
- Understanding the importance of staff training and development
- Obtain necessary skills and carry out effective process of job instruction and coaching based on situations.
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers etc.
Part 1: Overview of Job instruction and Coaching
Part 2: Foundational skills for effective Job instruction and Coaching
- What is Job instruction? What is Coaching?
- Why do we need Job instruction & Coaching?
- What is success in Job instruction & Coaching?
2.1. Communication process: Listening – Reflecting – Questioning – Giving feedback
2.2. Thinking way: Listening - No confuting - Encouraging – Supporting – Priding – Inspiring
- Listening skill
- Reflecting skill
- Questioning skill
- Giving feedback skill
Part 3: Process of Job instruction and Coaching
3.1 Stage 1: Making training plan
3.2 Stage 2: implementation on the job training in 2 methods
- Training need analysis
- Job breakdown
3.2.1 Job instruction: 4 steps
- Step 1: Preparation
- Step 2: Explanation, make examples.
- Step 3: Asking for doing trial
- Step 4: Checking
A. Coaching 6 golden rules
B. Coaching process: GROW
- Goal: Define a destination
- Reality: Define current situation
- Options: Define possible options for reaching the goal
- Will: Actions to achieve the goal
3.3 Stage 3: Evaluation
Part 4: Action Plan
Until April 2017
54Participants have joined this course.
12Companies have used our service for this course.
100%Participants evaluate the course is "Useful" (In which, "Very useful" is 67%).
100%Participants evaluate the consultant is "Good" (In which, "Very good" is 31%).
"Staff development through Job instruction and Coaching" pamphlet
For the sample of training material please send your request to us here.