IMPLEMENTATION OF MBO (MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVES)
Remote working isn’t a new practice, but it is becoming a more urgent than ever one for enterprises in the situation of that Covid-19 is spreading rapidly and has a huge impact on many businesses. Questions arising with remote working:
How to get comfortable and ready for a new effective remote working day?
How to set a working space to boost the effectiveness of your remote work?
How to manage your tasks, communicate and share information with colleagues and superiors quickly and effectively when working remotely?
Let’s quickly equip yourself with new techniques to adapt to the changes and turn PROBLEMS into OPPORTUNITIES!
- Understand the definition, purpose, and the importance of implementing MBO in the organization.
- Understand the process of MBO from goal setting to performance appraisal.
- Manage targets by implementing PDCA circle.
- Practice implementation of MBO in the organization.
- Staff, Leaders, Managers or candidates for the above position
TRAINING (2 days)
Part 1： What is Management by Objectives (MBO)
Part 2: Introduction to client’s current MBO system program and practice
- What is MBO??
- The purpose of implementation of MBO.
- The process of implementation of MBO.
- Target setting (SMART)
- PDCA cycle (Plan-Do-Check-Action)
- Evaluation process
Part 3：1 month Action Plan.
- Introduction of client’s current MBO system
- Introduction of forms
- Target setting sheet
- MBO sheet
- Practice in filling MBO sheet
- Team presentation
*If clients need to set up a thorough MBO system specifically for your company and have the participants understand and apply it right in their work, Aimnext introduces our consulting program as below::
Part 1: SYSTEM BUILDING
Part 2：TRAINING & CONSULTING
- Build MBO system (forms, process)
- Support Company to explain its mission and strategies to participants.
Part 3: REPORT
- Provide participants with basic knowledge and process of MBO.
- Support participants in setting targets and making plan.
- Check and give feedback to each of participants to finalize MBO.
- Support participants to report to their supervisors about MBO
- Support supervisors to give feedback to their staffs.
- Help participants to adjust based on feedback
* If clients want the clear communication between participants and Japanese management during the consulting, we also provide translation and interpretation services.
Download Pamplet of “IMPLEMENTATION OF MBO"course here.
1-DAY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM
To enhance participants’ practical skills, it's recommended that companies not only conduct training program, but also hold follow-up program to continuously support participants' implementation after the training.
Duration: 1 day (1 month after training)
- Participants review and deepen the knowledge and skills
- Participants learn how to put knowledge into actual practice at their workplace
- Participants notice their weaknesses and learn how to improve them
※ For more details, click here.
COACHING PROGRAM ON MBO IMPLEMENTATION
The 2 follow-up days shall ensure that participants are capable in using their new skills and confidently applying such skills to solve actual issues at their workplace.
Duration: 5 months (4 days for training and coaching)
- Learn the basics of management by objectives (MBO) and actually create and operate MBO
STEP 0: Support the company in creating MBO system and form
Step 1: Explain company and departments’ annual strategies to participants
↓（1 month later)
Step 2: Training on “Implementation of MBO” and Support for making MBO (2 days)
↓（1 month later)
Step 3: 1st Follow up (1 day)
↓（1 month later）
- Submit MBO to the Japanese director and get feedback
Step 4: 2nd Follow-up (1 day)
- Finalize MBO based on the Japanese director’s feedback
※ In addition, we can customize the program based on client's issues, request, and expectation.